What you need:
- One (1) eggplant diced.
- One white onion, halved then quartered.
- 3-4 cloves of garlic minced.
- 1-2 tbsp of Knorr Seasoning
- 2-3 tbsp of Lea and Perins Worcestershire Sauce
- Salt and Pepper
- In a pan on medium heat, sautee your garlic and onions in some oil.
- Add in your diced eggplant once the onion is semi-translucent.
- Add pepper, seasoning and Worcestershire sauce. Cover to cook.
- Once fully cooked, taste and add salt if needed.
Here I paired it with some ready made breakfast sausages I bought at Rustan’s supermarket, red rice and a glass of white wine.