Yup I know it’s been a while… it saddens me too. But hopefully I’ll have more time and energy to cook again.
I had some left over moll wrappers and no more filling… so I decided to make a noodle soup out of it.
What you need:
- Molo wrapper – cut into strips (or if you want to make it fun… into any shape you want) and the pieces separated
- 1 Black tea bag (or loose leaf good for one serving)
- 1 tbsp Kikoman’s soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp. Knorr seasoning
- Wasabi to taste
1. Boil water in a pot and steep your tea in it.
2. When satisfied with the flavor of the tea (make it as strong or weak as you want). Add your Kikoman, Knorr and salt.
3. Bring to a boil and add the sliced molo wrappers. Keep boiling for about 5 minutes. Taste, add Kikoman, Knorr or salt if necessary.
4. Your ramen is done when the molo wrappers become translucent.
Add as little or as much Wasabi as you want.